Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can we get Pawandeep and Arunita to sing Man Mast Magan - that impromptu jamming video of them singing this song was fabulous.
I can already hear soheb Ali and chaitanya singing Ishaqzaade and jashn e ishqa😆
So this weekend:
one episode - above 2
one episode: Ranbir Kapoor & Vaani Kapoor
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
Can we get Pawandeep and Arunita to sing Man Mast Magan - that impromptu jamming video of them singing this song was fabulous.
Arunita has no songs this weekend. So that is ruled out 😃
Might as well skip this week then!
How can they not have any song of hers? That is usually the highlight of the weekend!
Umm, has that happened any week? 😳 I think every captain has sung atleast once every week. Is she not gonna be there for the episode?
Father's special. Rituraj singing with Aditya.
What? why? 😡
When no camera on Sayli episode?
Originally posted by: felixfelilah
Umm, has that happened any week? 😳 I think every captain has sung atleast once every week. Is she not gonna be there for the episode?
No, 1st week I think. But this is based on what i heard. Not the last word on the subject 😃
She is there as far as I know.