Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Ye jahaan jahaan log baarish se pareshaan hain, kripya karke thode baadal idhar bhej dijiye. Dono ka bhala hoga.😒
Itni garmii ke baad baarish se bhala kaun pareshaan hoga, Mish? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Ye jahaan jahaan log baarish se pareshaan hain, kripya karke thode baadal idhar bhej dijiye. Dono ka bhala hoga.😒
Itni garmii ke baad baarish se bhala kaun pareshaan hoga, Mish? 😆
Ye 4th page ka kya mazra hai, mine is working fine.
Vijay edited the post which caused the page crash on page 4. someone quoted the same post on page 5. go and check it out😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
Vijay edited the post which caused the page crash on page 4. someone quoted the same post on page 5. go and check it out😆
How will I know now what was it?

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Itni garmii ke baad baarish se bhala kaun pareshaan hoga, Mish? 😆
Toh aise hi thodi daya kar ke bhej do. Ek boond nahi hai idhar.😒
I think it’s the tweet talking about Ranveer’s antics during gully boy’s(?) promotion where he told his fans ki itna shor machaao ki paas ke hospital ke murde bhi uth jaayein. Or something along those lines.
Ye 4th page ka kya mazra hai, mine is working fine.
It’s an iOS issue apparently. Bakwaas apple ki bakwaasiyat.
I’ve successfully blocked first ever user 🥳 hope many more to go….
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Toh aise hi thodi daya kar ke bhej do. Ek boond nahi hai idhar.😒
Haan sure le lo 4-5 boond, 😆 today is 9th day and it's been raining cats and dogs over here at my place 🌧️
kon hai woh Mahan hasti jis ko minion ne block kia 😳Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’ve successfully blocked first ever user 🥳 hope many more to go….
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0