ED? 👀 Ranveer ka dekho 6 companies ka director hai wo abhi abhi 117 crr ka ghar liya
ED? 👀 Ranveer ka dekho 6 companies ka director hai wo abhi abhi 117 crr ka ghar liya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Income tax officers have started creating MIDs 😲

kai ko poochta? Kisi se shaadi banana mangta?😛😆
phir poochega- gormint ka naukri karta ya nahi😆
itna kostins poochega, to kaise chalega?😆
Well well well if it wasn’t Elon musk’s cousin checking on us peasants here on India-forums.
Foodpanda delivery .. Not much I make in a year
Selling musk melons 😆
I am the CEO of a multimillion dollar company and make a minimum of a million dollars annually 😊 in my head
I earn more than 1 millon in my dreams🤗.
I can’t tell u what I earn but I can tell that every pay check I see most of it going to taxes, boy is that depressing.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I earn more than 1 millon in my dreams🤗.
I actually earn that, but in rupees