https://twitter.com/Rurush18/status/1546234772170883072
This comment was funny though. 😆
https://twitter.com/Rurush18/status/1546234772170883072
This comment was funny though. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gosh what's this 🤢 I know Ranveer is over excited most of the times but he needs to tone it down a bit.
bear grylls, if you need help, blink twice
What's wrong, Nothing has been right to him. Look at that fear on bear's face. LOL. Must be thinking - Ek pinjare main kyu bandh ke nhi rakhte isse.
It takes a lot of balls to behave the way he does.
Originally posted by: dillibilli
It takes a lot of balls to behave the way he does.
More privilege than courage or balls or whatever.
He’s a nutjob and needs three more flops in a row to come back down to earth
I finally understood why Deepika dreamed of having Vin Diesel's baby.
Ranveer needs to grow up and get his head out of his a**. It’s not funny to invade people’s personal space and sell it like you’re bindaas.
No you’re annoying and stop doing so much coke dude. I am convinced this guy is on something.
OMG....Ranveer is crazy...😳
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
3