Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Well, showbiz industry is quite different from other industries. I agree with Aamir on this, the more you can attract audience, the more you will be paid. It has nothing to do with gender. I am sure Deepika, Alia get paid more than Raj Kummar Rao despite he is better than them in his craft. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Jo bhi 2-3 crore mile , i will take. Me humble pie. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

If he was so confident about his pov he should not have brought the technicians into the conversation even so it more or less felt like justification to me and about being crowd pulling by male actors I have already stated my views on my previous post.  

But it's a fact that male stars on average pull more audience than female stars. ðŸ˜†  Same with male sports, a bigger crowd puller.  Btw, these high amounts are only earned by the top stars, most of the male actors are not earning anywhere near those amounts.  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Don't really care about it. These people already earn in crores. I wonder how much those spotboys, cameramen, stuntmen and other workers are payed who work their a**es off whole day on sets just to get those shots right and cater to these stars and their tantrums. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

He makes a 100% sense......BW is based on how much crowd one can pull....I know that I watched Talaash because of Aamir....not because of Kareena...not because of Rani.....it was a bonus that we had 2 amazing actresses in Talaash but keep these 2 actresses and maybe have a Hooda or some new actor and I wouldn't have watched this movie unless the reviews were out of this world.....

BW is not like a 8-5 job where it depends on your skill set and experience the pay that you get....gender doesn't matter....it all depends on how profitable one is....

Exactly. It's business at the end of the day. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Alia apna fee Kam kar leti hai 

DP fought with SLB to get more than Ranveer and Kabir Singh, SLB ne replace kar diya next movie me 

Acha kia ðŸ˜†

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don't really care about it. These people already earn in crores. I wonder how much those spotboys, cameramen, stuntmen and other workers are payed who work their a**es off whole day on sets just to get those shots right and cater to these stars and their tantrums. 

exactly, when you talk about pay parity, what about other norms which other industries follow, safety, health insurance, wages across positions, work place norms, sexual harrasment committees etc

why only actress pay

actors don;t deserve what they are getting anyway

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago