Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 years ago

Why can’t they just come out and say she was pregnant before getting married? In other things they always say they are hi-fi modern progressive elitists … so why shying away from reality ? I thought they’re beyond such things ? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When I see actresses doing movies with baby bump, I wonder what kind of effect they use to reduce bump and also why Aishwarya was dropped from a movie because she was pregnant 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why can’t they just come out and say she was pregnant before getting married? In other things they always say they are hi-fi modern progressive elitists … so why shying away from reality ? I thought they’re beyond such things ? 

diya Mirza was pregnant when she got married and was talking about how it’s fine to do that but why get married before having the baby, your still scared of the judgement and name calling of baby 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

?? I hope you guys are joking right? 

I mean many actresses has shoot stun scenes and done shooting during pregnancy with some restrictions ofc. Bryce dallas, scarlett johansson even created huge buzz for this

madhuri was pregnant in Devdas when she was dancing around in heavy outfits. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Is Alia doing Hollywood movies because she wants to or because she saw other actresses doing it and wanted to join and brag about her achievements in over there to them and make sure these actresses have nothing to brag about because she did it all. Copycat. She still looks like a kid, how did she pass the test to do this movie? Did they needed a teenager? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

When I see actresses doing movies with baby bump, I wonder what kind of effect they use to reduce bump and also why Aishwarya was dropped from a movie because she was pregnant 

Aishwarya was fired because Madhur Bhandarkar said he couldn’t guarantee her safety on sets and didn’t want to take any risks. I remember one example he used was something along the lines of what if a spot boy doesn’t clear a the wires out of the way and she trips and falls.  I remember he got a lot of backlash at the time and the issue turned into a mini controversy. From what I remember a lot of actresses came to Aishwarya’s defense at the time, except for Kareena of course 😆.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

When they can make salman get a fake 6 pack when he had a belly in ETT..they can easily work on this

Aishwarya was not dropped..she left the project since she wanted to be extra careful during her pregnancy..not everyone has an easy pregnancy..

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Aishwarya was fired because Madhur Bhandarkar said he couldn’t guarantee her safety on sets and didn’t want to take any risks. I remember one example he used was something along the lines of what if a spot boy doesn’t clear a the wires out of the way and she trips and falls.  I remember he got a lot of backlash at the time and the issue turned into a mini controversy. From what I remember a lot of actresses came to Aishwarya’s defense at the time, except for Kareena of course 😆.

I remember differently. I think Aishwarya got fired because she was very far along but did not reveal she was pregnant. When they found out, they fired her since they couldn’t take the risk

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

diya Mirza was pregnant when she got married and was talking about how it’s fine to do that but why get married before having the baby, your still scared of the judgement and name calling of baby 

Dia mirza married in feb and had the baby in may..she had no choice but to be open about it..

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

I think that's not a baby bump 🤔

She is just in her second trimester starting ... Hold for few more months 

no surprise her baby bump looking big in second trimester starting. kyunki its golu molu Kapoor inside.
or may be she’s playing pregnant role in that movie.