Originally posted by: TheMinion
Google says they don’t get married… sorry Sock-let…
Yes, they don't get married but they do everything before marriage ☺️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Google says they don’t get married… sorry Sock-let…
Yes, they don't get married but they do everything before marriage ☺️
Good luck tagging PyaasaMacchar
Originally posted by: iBleedPink
I had NOT seen that public voting coming at all ... with our names in full display!
I am still very much embarrassed but I'm wearing the shame like a coat now. 😆
How can you be ambarassed after getting so many votes? You are clearly the winner of this round.
Don't leave again 😡
mein ne pehle hi bola it's a trap still you googled mujhe pe koi bharosa nhi hai minion ko 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: TheMinion
Google says they don’t get married… sorry Sock-let…
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I said you are not from NaNa family. Hum kisi socklet owl ko nahi jaante.
Jisne NaNa family ko found kiya use hi bahar nikal rahe ho? U r the one who ditched us in the sheep game 😡
yeh kab hua 😲Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I said you are not from NaNa family. Hum kisi socklet owl ko nahi jaante.
Please watch it Minion. You'll love it

or Jo Tumne Otto key wala kam kia hai 😡Originally posted by: Sock-let
Jisne NaNa family ko found kiya use hi bahar nikal rahe ho? U r the one who ditched us in the sheep game 😡
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0