I wanna rewatch Moon lovers, who's going to watch it with me?

Let's watch it together 😳🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wanna rewatch Moon lovers, who's going to watch it with me?

Let's watch it together 😳🤣
Damn why did no-one ever tell me that you can lose hours on end browsing Reddit. I now know gossip about people I barely know. Diet Sabya is Santu?!?! It’s so obvious now but how did I not see it before? Oh and the Indian influencer subreddit is another rabbit hole. Niharika and Ruhee unfollowed each other - some even think they were dating lol. And apparently some Siddharth Batra guy is using Komal Pandey for clout.😆
mein busy ho ap dekhle akele 😳🤣Originally posted by: YMUY64PJYNSR65RI
I wanna rewatch Moon lovers, who's going to watch it with me?
Let's watch it together 😳🤣
Originally posted by: IPEKBJ6I7KQTJSXK
I wanna rewatch Moon lovers, who's going to watch it with me?
Let's watch it together 😳🤣
What about Hana Yori Dongo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. Socha it’s time for change.😆
Kya hua 7 din mein? Koi newz?
Taking bets on what Suga gif Minion would use in response to this development
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0