Posted: 1 years ago

Sold 👍🏼

Sahi banaya hai iska to mai audio Suna hu 

Screenshot_20220708-182156_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220708-182208_YouTube.jpg

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This looks very interesting and looks like the role of a lifetime for Ash hope she doesn’t screw it up 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

When is this releasing ? It looks like it’s going to be the movie of the year. Suddenly my interest level has grown from 0 to 100%. Damn good!!🤩

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What a teaser 👏

Well-balanced and cinematography is the highlight ... Mani ratnam is one of the best story tellers/directors of Indian cinema ... 

Going to watch in theatre 🥳

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

interesting. looking forward to it 

Aish vs Trisha. Aish known for her beauty. Trisha known for her screen presence. dekhna hain who overshadows who😆

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I literally grew up reading Ponniyin Selvan, still can't believe i am going to see it onscreen!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I wish my grandparents and father were alive to witness this epic. I still remember how my grandmother used to read this story to me

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

interesting. looking forward to it 

Aish vs Trisha. Aish known for her beauty. Trisha known for her screen presence. dekhna hain who overshadows who😆

Ash no doubt..Trisha is beautiful but not a charmer ... Ash is beautiful and charmer too... 😊

PD_forums thumbnail

AR Rehman always gives best music with Mani ratnam and his background score in this movie also looks very good.

Bhramhastra team should learn from PS 1 team how to create a trailer / teaser.... VFX hain but you donot even notice VFX hain...

Goosebumps experience.... 

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago
Justice4Samosa thumbnail

When you make something like this the first thing should be to invest in some good VFX. WTF is this cheap looking VFX for a film of such a scale? Half the shots look like leftovers from Baahubali 🤪 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Was thinking how to describe the teaser and one redditor on r/chennai described it perfectly - Looks like Joy Alluka's Sangam collection 🤣