Bollywood CC #81- Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

66.8k

Users

53

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

3IMDEG4MRS4KPEPZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: K6VKF6JSK6DTFS6Z


In his defense, I don't watch Korean drama/shows either. 🤣 Some of my friends including my sister were super hooked to them at one point while I was rolling my eyes at them ... and still do when they have chat sessions over it. 😆😆

But I might give one a try one of these days ... just to see if they're any different than they used to be back in early 2010s.


They're totally different now. But I loved the 2010s Kdramas. Try anything from Netflix. Hometown Cha Cha Cha is a good one.

UTGYJMS5W72U5PMU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3NA4KPA2YEJ3EDEJ


So how do you know they suck? 🤡


In the same way I know Lallu movies suck. 🤡

Posted: 4 years ago

I think now I m looking better 🤔

3IMDEG4MRS4KPEPZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_


I haven't watched any, nor planning to, all the shows look the same, all the guys look like pre-pubescent girls, then you get people here posting gifs, and I'm wondering if this is a guy or girl 😆


Korean movies, however, are very good, I love their thrillers.


So, I didn't know they cast different kind of men for the korean movies lol.

3IMDEG4MRS4KPEPZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

I think now I m looking better 🤔


You look like a cute lil pink baby ❤️

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

I think now I m looking better 🤔

Sab gulabi gulabi

https://youtu.be/Ll-LluZrNqw

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KAKCVOH45VUUEVSX


You look like a cute lil pink baby ❤️

ab apne ap ko bhi achi lag Rahi ho😆

❤️❤️❤️

Posted: 4 years ago

thank you shy 🤗
DE5ABP562XTMOTBI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_


I haven't watched any, nor planning to, all the shows look the same, all the guys look like pre-pubescent girls, then you get people here posting gifs, and I'm wondering if this is a guy or girl 😆


Korean movies, however, are very good, I love their thrillers.


I hear that Korean beauty standards are something else altogether. so what looks like a pre-pubescent girl is a perfect stud muffin by their standards. Don't hate. 😎


I haven't watched Korean dramas or movies or anything else .... this forum is the most exposed I've been to all things Korean. 😆

UTGYJMS5W72U5PMU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: L2V5LP7LYFFGADWW


So, I didn't know they cast different kind of men for the korean movies lol.


Well the actors they cast for Korean movies actually look like guys, whereas God know what they are casting for these K-Dramas. 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".