Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I am so happy soni di , really i just can't describe it to you know 😃.
I am dancing like morni 🤗😎😎.
M happy too🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I am so happy soni di , really i just can't describe it to you know 😃.
I am dancing like morni 🤗😎😎.
M happy too🥳
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I guess pretty much 80-90% of the FD is celebrating that. Ayesha has been trending almost every day because the Twitter FD has stopped using the show's HT and only uses #AyeshaSingh for all their tweets 😆😆 They deserve this treatment from the audience.
Ayesha deserves the recognition otherwise its all Neil n Aish🤦♀️
mein soke uth gayi 🤣 aj Friday plus hajj day hai 😳 bas aim ghante mein tyyar hongi or prayers
mein soke uth gayi 🤣 aj Friday plus hajj day hai 😳 bas aim ghante mein tyyar hongi or prayers
No mene tumhe dekha u were online the whole time
ok mujhe btana I m waiting 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Lol nia 🤬 wohi toh dikkat hai aajkal ki 🤣 will tell u in PM 🤣
lol 3 months araam hi kara usne back pain ke saath abh paisa kama le 🤣
Usko or aram krna hai ajkal 🤣
han Sheri ka wait kr Rahi thi sehri krke soyi na I m fasting 😆
han Sheri ka wait kr Rahi thi sehri krke soyi na I m fasting 😆
Okay. Sleep later
yup after prayers 🙈
will send u later. abhi need to make breakfast 😂😂😂 tujhe bataungi dont worry 🤣
kare araam 🤣 mereko kya. waise bhi main aajkal ITV se dur hi hoon. Channa mereyya dekhungi lekin koi umeed nahi hai mereko 🤣 i am best off with movies and web
shouldnt u be sleeping too 🤣 its 1am there
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27