Here I am, plotting how to scare Pakhi . Kahin mein khud hi na dar jaao usko dekh ke 🐷🐷🤭🤭🤭
https://twitter.com/21_sirishasetty/status/1545124256949755906?s=20&t=LhBzR_1dg4loathooJnhRw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Here I am, plotting how to scare Pakhi . Kahin mein khud hi na dar jaao usko dekh ke 🐷🐷🤭🤭🤭
https://twitter.com/21_sirishasetty/status/1545124256949755906?s=20&t=LhBzR_1dg4loathooJnhRw
khud puri dunya mein Jake uska gifs chipkati rehti hai 😡 uska kia 😡Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Hawaai how can you take your jiju's name in a public forum🤡. Me to you
🐷😓😓😓😞😞.
And btw mein usko nahi layi beench mein ,pakhi just entered in our lives like a third wheeler😡😡. Idiotic and insane Puttu 🐷🤣🤣.
Nhi Parth aya hai
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Here I am, plotting how to scare Pakhi . Kahin mein khud hi na dar jaao usko dekh ke 🐷🐷🤭🤭🤭
https://twitter.com/21_sirishasetty/status/1545124256949755906?s=20&t=LhBzR_1dg4loathooJnhRw
Mujhe sona hai aab Kyun darra rahi hooo 🤣 Anyways, hope your plans to scare Paapi are successful. Main to chali sone 😆
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Here I am, plotting how to scare Pakhi . Kahin mein khud hi na dar jaao usko dekh ke 🐷🐷🤭🤭🤭
https://twitter.com/21_sirishasetty/status/1545124256949755906?s=20&t=LhBzR_1dg4loathooJnhRw
Twitter is currently bursting with excitement with the official complaint filed against the show and show makers 🤣
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Twitter is currently bursting with excitement with the official complaint filed against the show and show makers 🤣
Even IF wrote article on that. N show is out of top 5 in TRP so yay
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Here I am, plotting how to scare Pakhi . Kahin mein khud hi na dar jaao usko dekh ke 🐷🐷🤭🤭🤭
https://twitter.com/21_sirishasetty/status/1545124256949755906?s=20&t=LhBzR_1dg4loathooJnhRw
🤣 they must be already scared with the complains against the current track
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Here I am, plotting how to scare Pakhi . Kahin mein khud hi na dar jaao usko dekh ke 🐷🐷🤭🤭🤭
https://twitter.com/21_sirishasetty/status/1545124256949755906?s=20&t=LhBzR_1dg4loathooJnhRw
🤣🤣🤣🤣
GHUM should go off air ,i don't care about it. I am happy that they are facing the heat now from trp audience as well as from online audience. I am fully enjoying their bebasi ,laachari and pain😳 . I don't wanna give two hoots to that crappy showOriginally posted by: Chir-Cute
Twitter is currently bursting with excitement with the official complaint filed against the show and show makers 🤣
😳.How are you deepu 😃?
I am so happy soni di , really i just can't describe it to you know 😃.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Even IF wrote article on that. N show is out of top 5 in TRP so yay
I am dancing like morni 🤗😎😎.
I have stopped using her gifs from a long time 😃.khud puri dunya mein Jake uska gifs chipkati rehti hai 😡 uska kia 😡
Nhi Parth aya hai
Parth is 😡
irritating aisha 😔.
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27