Originally posted by: Nishita123
You mean 11 with this ID. Lol just kidding 😆
15 here 🤔😆
Ye bandhan to pyaar ka bandhan hai, Janmo ka sangam hai 🤣
U r founder of IF not v 😲 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Nishita123
You mean 11 with this ID. Lol just kidding 😆
15 here 🤔😆
Ye bandhan to pyaar ka bandhan hai, Janmo ka sangam hai 🤣
U r founder of IF not v 😲 😆
Ya went to his show n said on his face about nepo mafia 🤣
Haan main na hoti IF pe toh kya hota IF ka 😆😆
Rishi Sunak?
I don’t know. I don’t follow UK politics.
if u r on IF how IF can be IF 😆
Hypocrites Indian Liberals waiting with bated breath to start a false equivalence.
https://twitter.com/sharewithsajan/status/1545093280496586754?s=21&t=yR7QUHEw5mxJl_b63YuP5g
Ya . Rumours going tat he can be next pm .
Wat u follow ?
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Hypocrites Indian Liberals waiting with bated breath to start a false equivalence.
https://twitter.com/sharewithsajan/status/1545093280496586754?s=21&t=yR7QUHEw5mxJl_b63YuP5g
Where is d outrage now . Now h must do wat they do r wat
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0