Originally posted by: tournesol
You know? Yet you didn't even wish me 😭
I am heartbroken 🤣
P.S. I am kidding, it's okay, maybe you didn't know :)
I am unable to find the thread to congrats u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
You know? Yet you didn't even wish me 😭
I am heartbroken 🤣
P.S. I am kidding, it's okay, maybe you didn't know :)
I am unable to find the thread to congrats u
I'll send you the link 🤗
Let's return to celebrating Shibz's promotion over here. 🎉
Whenever I come here no one is ready for party or they don’t like my moves. 😒😒
Celebration is still on 💃

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Whenever I come here no one is ready for party or they don’t like my moves. 😒😒
But I am already dancing. Do you like my moves? 😆

Lol is that moonlight 🤣🤣🤣
I like everyone’s moves 😒but yours is the besht. 💙 No one likes mines. 🥹
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Lol is that moonlight 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, it's the light in shining armour who has double slit personality 😆
(It's pun 😅 Double slit experiment is done with light)
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I like everyone’s moves 😒but yours is the besht. 💙 No one likes mines. 🥹
That's not true. Your dance moves are the bestest 🥺❤
I am Steven with a V, my moves are a party's key🤣
Only moonknight/hotstar fans will get this one
My frnd's old wattpad account is not working She used to Write Indian Fanfictions on wattpad So this is her new account Kindly follow...
1