Yes you are
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes you are
Everyones busy i guess
Out of topic, plz apply and join
Since there are so many crazy souls here 🤣
And I didnot see this 🥺😞
Siggy is sooo pyaara ❤️❤️🤌
Sorry host
Just went through all the pages
You have been the kindest and the sweetest ❤️
Giving out awards and such wow siggies to everyone
Had a lot of fun playing this one 🥳
Even though I haven't watched any Pak Dramas 🤭
Thanks for this and the tag and sincere aplogies I am very late to respond 🥺
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
And I didnot see this 🥺😞
Siggy is sooo pyaara ❤️❤️🤌
Sorry host
Just went through all the pages
You have been the kindest and the sweetest ❤️
Giving out awards and such wow siggies to everyone
Had a lot of fun playing this one 🥳
Even though I haven't watched any Pak Dramas 🤭
Thanks for this and the tag and sincere aplogies I am very late to respond 🥺
No problem dear 🤗
You played so well
Omg!! Thank you so so so much for this!! This is so sweet!!
Abhi dekha 🤗

To everyone who participated and won!! 🥳
It was such a pleasure to play with all of you and learn about new shows that I'll surely catch up on sometime ❤️
congratulations 🥳🥳intellegent logo
Thanks dearie! 🤗
Congrats on changing colours 👍🏼
pushing this up😆still haven't checked the results