Originally posted by: priya185
Did I get any award nina?
Wait for a while
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
Did I get any award nina?
Wait for a while
Arey 🤗 everyone won here and deserve appreciationOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
Haye, you are such a cutie pie to congratulate everyone ❤️
Ninu,She deserves the most sweetest sheep award please 😍
Thank you for this sweet message it means Alot yehi mera award hai.🤗🤗
So the 2nd Runner Ups of this game with 6 Points are 👇🏻

Hey thanks Nina for this award🤗 ❤️Your sweet sa award ceremony always make us feel special, do you know that? Thanks again for such a beautiful round. You are the sweetest host and my favourite too. Love you.❤️
🤣🤣🤣 waah ab award ceremony dekhna start kro 🤣
Dekh liye already. Too lazy to tag and wish everyone🤣 baad mein karti hu
Here comes the first Runner ups with 7 points
Congratulations to all

itne sare runner-up 😲🤣
Congratulations 🥳
wow 🥳 congratulations 🥳
waiting I am hoping my name is there
wow 🥳 congratulations 🥳
Thanks Aisha.
I had no idea tukka lagakar bhi runner up ban sakte hai.😆