congratulations you are topper
Obviously with the ten minutes I spent on the question🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
congratulations you are topper
Obviously with the ten minutes I spent on the question🤣
what if you are actually a topper?🤣🤣 then you will play next round too 🤣
what if you are actually a topper?🤣🤣 then you will play next round too 🤣
I already know four of them could be wrong 🤪. What topper. But if i didn't get eliminated I might have to play next round is giving me a pause.

Can someone please tag me when the results arrive.

I would like to be here to oversee my elimination.
you never knowOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
I already know four of them could be wrong 🤪. What topper. But if i didn't get eliminated I might have to play next round is giving me a pause.
Yeh horror show Tum ne khud start kia 🤣🤣
kon hai woh Mahan 🤣
Aisa nahi kehte the exam mein jab question ke answer na pata toh toh kuch bhi likh do but blank mat rakhna............I have done the same thing with Q3. 🤣🤣
toh Tumne Kahi KKK ki story toh nhi likhdi na 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Aisa nahi kehte the exam mein jab question ke answer na pata toh toh kuch bhi likh do but blank mat rakhna............I have done the same thing with Q3. 🤣🤣
sent my answers 3 or 4 minutes before the deadline 😳🤣
Prepare anda plate exit for me 🤣
Me, I and myself telling me ,I and myself. It is okay to quit the game midway if Shreya upcoming round scares you 🤪
toh Tumne Kahi KKK ki story toh nhi likhdi na 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
I had two answers in my mind for that question. Dono hi ajeeb se answers lage mujhe toh maine ek likh diya. 😆😆
When is the result?