I got all of them right because I would say my answers were exactly the answer you post after half hour .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got all of them right because I would say my answers were exactly the answer you post after half hour .
Finally someone got #3 right. Kudos to them!
kon hai woh Mahan 🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
Finally someone got #3 right. Kudos to them!
When is the deadline 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
When is the deadline 😆
Half more hr
Accept my late entry 🤪. I might go MIA or get eliminated soon. But who cares it was an impulse decision 🤣.
P.S:" If my answer were so horrible. Could you kindly decline my entry and say I am not allowed to join with 15 minutes left
I shouldn't have been online. Now i went and sent my answers 🤣.
congratulations you are topperOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Accept my late entry 🤪. I might go MIA or get eliminated soon. But who cares it was an impulse decision 🤣.
P.S:" If my answer were so horrible. Could you kindly decline my entry and say I am not allowed to join with 15 minutes left
ok mein ne glue lagali hai yaha chipkane k lie 🤡