Yeah. On Orra jewelry's promotion post.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah. On Orra jewelry's promotion post.
Humari do pal ki khushiyaan !!!!
1 year to IMMJ2's last episode. 💔
Them ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzu3LvUSZRY&t=28s&ab_channel=ZaynIbadKhan
Originally posted by: Ayushi_78
1 year to IMMJ2's last episode. 💔
Them ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzu3LvUSZRY&t=28s&ab_channel=ZaynIbadKhan
❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Ayushi_78
1 year to IMMJ2's last episode. 💔
Them ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzu3LvUSZRY&t=28s&ab_channel=ZaynIbadKhan
Yaar those days
😭😭
I miss them and the everyday forum discussion we used to have
Originally posted by: Ayushi_78
1 year to IMMJ2's last episode. 💔
Them ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzu3LvUSZRY&t=28s&ab_channel=ZaynIbadKhan
Haye !! Kya yaad dilaya yaar😒
I become sad & happy at the same time watching them. ❤️
P.S. RraHel as RiAnsh will forever rule our hearts💘💘💘
Yaar those days
😭😭
I miss them and the everyday forum discussion we used to have
Haan yaar. Woh bhi Kya din thee😒
Kind way to celebrate 1 year anniversary of last episode
#immj2 forever
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfn299iqQBh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: Ayushi_78
1 year to IMMJ2's last episode. 💔
Them ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzu3LvUSZRY&t=28s&ab_channel=ZaynIbadKhan
Remembered all the many things I loved about IMMJ... Especially Riansh
Goooodddd I want to rewatch the show. I want to write stories on them. I want to read stories on them. I want to see fan arts, and MVs and edits.... I want so much to see them on screen once again😒😒