Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
HAWWWW 😒Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Itne 💙 bhi na de jaar, I don't deserve it. Sure, would love to interact 😊
Everyone deserves my blue heart 💙
See you around.
Kee keh reh ho, main samjha exclusive hai mere liye 😆
mujhe kon sa smjh aya 🤣
Bhool toh gayi 😡
Hein kia 😲 hum ko toh koi aesi warning nhi mili 😲
HAHA 😂
That one I throw at everyone 😆 but this one is exclusive for you.
🙈🙈
Mein wapis agayi 😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
HAHA 😂
That one I throw at everyone 😆 but this one is exclusive for you.
🙈🙈
Shukriya 🤗
..

He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
16