Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MSTNKMTWNBUTTYRS
and here's for the rest of the members I like interacting with, though I don't run into them as often. :)
Awwiee 🌸. Needless to say the feelings are v much mutual 🌛.
Rani Sahiba bhi hai apne Forum pe, kya baat 👏
no this is not raaz 🤣
Mere iye to raaz hi hai😲
I still dont understand this song
Tum apni family ko bhul jaogi toh yehi hoga na 😡
Main kab bhooli😡
all is well song tha yeh 🤣
WTF so why the suicide warning???
Aww... Same to you dear ❤️🤗
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
16