They are certainly nice to look at. But I don't really listen to Korean music 😆Originally posted by: Ottocake
Guys listen to these songs. They are BOP!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
They are certainly nice to look at. But I don't really listen to Korean music 😆Originally posted by: Ottocake
Guys listen to these songs. They are BOP!
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I prefer slow, sad songs... K-Pop is not my cup of tea. I listen to stuff like this...
My fav!
Taehyung wrote this .
Yeah, I like their Life Goes On too... I listen to music in all languages... 😆
Now I miss Exo 😭 2016-2018 were the best Kpop era.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Yeah, I like their Life Goes On too... I listen to music in all languages... 😆
Me too! I am willing to listen to anything that is not Bengali 😆.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I really miss Musical.ly aka Tik Tok.
Why? Being a bong this is surprising 😆
I can't believe I'm saying this but I really miss Musical.ly aka Tik Tok.
I once made a video with musically. I took all my eidis and made a video with the song Money Money from BTS.😆
Yeah that’s why I am way more picky too when it comes to Bengali songs 😆.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0