Unexpectedly good trailer 😳😳 now I want to watch this film🤓.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Unexpectedly good trailer 😳😳 now I want to watch this film🤓.
Unexpectedly good trailer 😳😳 now I want to watch this film🤓.
But cast 😑
story achi ho toh cast digest hojayegi 🤣
I wish I could say I will watch this on OTT pause kar kar ke as a response to john's recent comments but I won't even watch this on OTT
Dedicating this song to FireFlower
...
Maine tera naam Dil rakh diya
Maine tera naam Dil rakh diya
Dhadke mein tu mujhmein sada
Maine tera naam Dil rakh diya
Tere waaste kabhi mera
ye pyaar na hoga kamm....
..
I am eagerly waiting for the full version. I think the 1st song yehi release hoga
Listen from 0.31 sec in the trailer video
Can't tell the girls apart. They are uniformly bland. Had the same problem in SOTY 2.
It's amazing how Tara keeps getting movies after movies. There hasn't been one memorable performance from her. Neither does she seem capable to go Kat's way to charm through dance numbers/screen presence. Atleast Arjun was impressive in his debut.
Was it necessary to mention ‘ villain’ so many times in 3 min trailer ?
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041471181854044343?s=46 t=Whfjp5Pmvzs5qQFKloEK5Q
...
https://youtu.be/7ATxftTjMec?si=V39pSatCh8FhiHM7
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
38