Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
buuuuuuuuuut is there a rule of first come first get more points thingy 🤣
Dont think so😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
buuuuuuuuuut is there a rule of first come first get more points thingy 🤣
Dont think so😆
You know how bad I am with puzzles though
Can I play as audience this time😳
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
buuuuuuuuuut is there a rule of first come first get more points thingy 🤣
Nope. Nothing like that. 😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
You know how bad I am with puzzles though
Can I play as audience this time😳
No there is no such thing. You're signed up.
You all wanna play 😳
Hey guys you wanna play 😳
Hey guys you wanna play 😳
Why ur name not in sign up?
Aww Soni 🤗
I will be here cheering for you
I know you will win it 🤡
Cheering nahi participate karo. Waise bhi elimination hai so🤷♀️