Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Kids are cute when they are somebody else's and you can give them back to them after 30 minutes. 😆
They are the best until they can't speak...
Somebody remake Suryavanshi already 🤣Mujhe laga Sayesha Shinde khudke gown mein
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Somebody remake Suryavanshi already 🤣
With Sohail Khan's son as hero? Yeah.

Originally posted by: semantic.error
Kids are cute when they are somebody else's and you can give them back to them after 30 minutes. 😆
Man I remember when my cousin was a baby he was so cute I used to carry him around all the time and dump him on his parents whenever he cried.😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Kids are cute when they are somebody else's and you can give them back to them after 30 minutes. 😆
Depend if they are my own like nephew can spend hours
If it's others then give back when start as crying
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
No discussion on what happened in Udaipur today? Democracy khatre mein nai ho rakhi hai?
There are members here, on BWF, who were openly calling for such action! So I'm not surprised.
I saw the video - it's horrifying.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0