Something I made🤣🤣
pakhi bhi banayi hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Something I made🤣🤣
pakhi bhi banayi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
isko mein didi ka beeeeest look bhejungi😉. Usko dekh kar isko vomit aa jayegi 😬😬🤣🤣🐷🤪🤣🤣😵🤣🤣.
oh no poor rashi 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Something I made🤣🤣
pakhi bhi banayi hai 🤣
Wow very nice
Thank you so much 😊.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Something I made🤣🤣
pakhi bhi banayi hai 🤣
Wowwww ! Finally, I get to see it ! So pretty Mishy 😍👌🏽
I need to make one too ! Ayesha deserves some of my attention haha. Haven’t made a portrait in forever !! I’ll find my old ones and maybe share 😉
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
Wowwww ! Finally, I get to see it ! So pretty Mishy 😍👌🏽
I need to make one too ! Ayesha deserves some of my attention haha. Haven’t made a portrait in forever !! I’ll find my old ones and maybe share 😉
Wait..did you manage to get someone to send it to her ?!
Also ye kya likha hai niche !!

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
already send😳.
Tabhi she got busy
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
why will i ask pakhi.I will ask my shivu baby🤣🤣. I REMEMBER YOUR SLAP OHHHHO😭😭
Areyyyy look at the bright side ! Shaadi bhi to ki phir Rajiv jiii 😉
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27