Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel like the Alia wants two baby boys thread is going to eventually head into eugenics ☢️
🤣 Why did you do me like that
Betty - do not listen to propaganda. She is my enemy's paid PR. I'm serious. I will watch! 😃
Omg, for a second I thought the woman behind them taking a pic was standing there nude 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Omg, for a second I thought the woman behind them taking a pic was standing there nude 😆
Same, I noticed it now 😵
Yikes. The camel toe and the fake butt 😳
She is turning into a B-Grade actress.
Mujhe toh ab bhi aisa hi lagta hai🤣
quoted the wrong post 🤦
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0