Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Remember? "Kalank was Madhiri-Sonakshi's flop film"
https://twitter.com/bollybubble/status/1541728772327477248?s=20&t=xMNAWvkXPLWrIC8KnmPArQ
Join karlo. Can't tag Munna.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hasini is not active? 😲 Did she miss me and Zeal so much? 😭
She was active yesterday, maine uska danda band kardiya isiliye shayad chali gayi 😭
yup yaha ke sare mids ke names ka banner banado 🤣
Seriously, why even wear the bottom-wear?
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Yeh Bollywood forum ke banner mein Prabhas, Rajamouli, KGF daal doge tum log
No, ewww... no south pls...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0