Why Cant he simply take full bottle of sleeping pills and go away from this drama
I don’t mind that either 😂😂😂😂
Anything to get him out and not show me his useless face for 35min 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why Cant he simply take full bottle of sleeping pills and go away from this drama
I don’t mind that either 😂😂😂😂
Anything to get him out and not show me his useless face for 35min 😂😂
Soulmates bestie soulmates ☺️
Then imma blow up his brothers Twitter he brought this mess to us to jhele hume bhi ab 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg ,then do it ,i will support you 🤣
I know right ❤️❤️
I literally wrote the exact same comment as you and I hadn’t read yours first 😂😂
I will too usko bhi pata to chale hamari halat jo uske khote bhai ko hum par thop Ke khud London jayega 😂😂😂aise kaise?
Tuje jane denge tab jayega na 🙄🙄🙄
Tere bhai ko leke ja then I will back off otherwise I will full on go Sufiyan on him, minus the gun 😂😂😂😂
And the suicide attempt
I will too usko bhi pata to chale hamari halat jo uske khote bhai ko hum par thop Ke khud London jayega 😂😂😂aise kaise?
Tuje jane denge tab jayega na 🙄🙄🙄
Tere bhai ko leke ja then I will back off otherwise I will full on go Sufiyan on him, minus the gun 😂😂😂😂
And the suicide attempt
This cracked me up so hard 🤣. You are gold 🤣
https://twitter.com/adoringwadiha/status/1541716618954547202?t=r-9egySnDjZp3pZqeQPJGQ&s=19
I see so many ishq jalebi fans aee adoring Usama
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
https://twitter.com/adoringwadiha/status/1541716618954547202?t=r-9egySnDjZp3pZqeQPJGQ&s=19
I see so many ishq jalebi fans aee adoring Usama
His ishq jalebi look is superior. I loved that black sherwani when i was watching ij
Bade bhaiyya when chotu comes on screen
🙈
Bade bhaiyya when fans deman answer
🙉
Bade bhaiyya when Chotu asks Award winning performance thi na
🙊