Udaari is totally worth your time.
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Udaari is totally worth your time.
I was going to watch Dil Awaiz but will watch udaari instead 😊
I haven't watched Dil awaiz yet but still i can guarantee that udaari will be a much much better drama.
I haven't watched Dil awaiz yet but still i can guarantee that udaari will be a much much better drama.
Okay will go with yours and Renee’s recommendation then and start with Udaari 😊👍

Ushroz k room ko esy sajaya hy jyse sangeet yahan karna ho😆
His tarah se Shehroz behave kar raha tha na - usse bhi wohi lagta hoga 😂😂😂
Such bright lights 😂😂😂
Can that Romeo just for one day take some sleeping pills and sleep so we don’t have to watch him? I swear if he comes today with his Ushna rants imma blow up his Twitter like a mad woman 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg bestie 😂😂 well i stole that Bhondu word from you 🤣
Can that Romeo just for one day take some sleeping pills and sleep so we don’t have to watch him? I swear if he comes today with his Ushna rants imma blow up his Twitter like a mad woman 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🤣bestie ,he is clever, he aint on twitter, he is on insta 🤣
Can that Romeo just for one day take some sleeping pills and sleep so we don’t have to watch him? I swear if he comes today with his Ushna rants imma blow up his Twitter like a mad woman 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why Cant he simply take full bottle of sleeping pills and go away from this drama