Bollywood CC #80- Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UQ5UZXVWUA7VIBTN

I am in season 6 and totally loving this series.

The humor and the ability to make fun of everyone and everything — hilarious


Everyone on this CC except me are watching the show 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: XJZVGCFSVRWVC7V5


We Blackpink family protest this

Woh music bhi banate hai?

@Bear Doesn't mean I listen to BTS 😆

ILFLP7PEGR6ZLD7W thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VUQHMZJ2OTWVB6E5


Everyone on this CC except me are watching the show 😆

It grows on you.

These 4 are weirdos and are an unfit anywhere. I like it coz I can laugh at their politically incorrect jokes. My fav that is.

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Woh music bhi banate hai?

@Bear Doesn't mean I listen to BTS 😆

But I feel the need to defend them 😭

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I feel so lost when KPOP, K-drama/movies discussions happen. I'm just going to start joining in the discussion anyway by quoting you guys saying stuff like "haha yeah exactly" "wow! so true❤️" "💯💯💯"


Good idea. Me too... Or I can start really watching it, I've been thinking about it for quite some time now

Am tired of Indian and American entertainment 😴

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3QUS7ODT6542OLAX

It grows on you.

These 4 are weirdos and are an unfit anywhere. I like it coz I can laugh at their politically incorrect jokes. My fav that is.


I love sitcoms. I will watch it eventually ❤️

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

All these are lies and conspiracies against me. Truth is, zeal became galatfahmi ka shikaar and minion became dosti ka shikaar.

And here I am still waiting for the k-pop gifs he promised 😆
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QCDQIWWKOJ456DVR


I love sitcoms. I will watch it eventually ❤️


The show is so good. I'm currently on season 4 (STILL. Because I watch slow 😒). This is the clip I saw which made me want to start watching


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KrN9OBhpyQ

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QBMZLDUBZF3DQZPU


Everyone on this CC except me are watching the show 😆

You should. Once, twice or ten times 😆
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


Good idea. Me too... Or I can start really watching it, I've been thinking about it for quite some time now

Am tired of Indian and American entertainment 😴


Let's start something together and see what we think. Although, I've seen parts of some dramas already because of Netflix.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".