Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You have to dream to know 😆 Some random celebs like Samantha got divorced though 😆
People thought Aish would divorce Abhishek but she didn’t 😭
Someone from IF was in my dream recently. So weird my mind put a face to someone I've never seen. I met them on the train 😆
You can watch Ratsasan if you are into thriller.
Originally posted by: R6LJXJ2BKDORGORF
How are you handling everything? 😭
I have reached the stage of acceptance 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I am now reading research on nudity in advertisements 😆 Anyway, this is a more recent paper
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11199-020-01190-6
Concerning female model ads, the authors concluded that sexualized versus neutral ads lead to more favorable attitudes toward the ad by men, whereas women show less favorable attitudes toward sexualized versus neutral ads. In addition, the authors concluded that sexualized ads have no effects on purchase intentions compared to neutral ads. Regarding male model ads, Wirtz et al. (2018) reported an overall negative effect of male models’ sexualization on attitudes and purchase intentions regardless of participants’ gender.
Honestly, you might have given me an idea here 😆
Glad to help 😆
You cannot escape nudity, sex nowadays even if you wanted too
It's everywhere, all the time... It's being jammed down people's throats ( no pun intended)
So I doubt if it has any affect in Ads anymore... I could be wrong
If we never saw it before, how can we recommend it to you?
Originally posted by: GQKYFRKXCSVFWXCS
You have to dream to know 😆 Some random celebs like Samantha got divorced though 😆
People thought Aish would divorce Abhishek but she didn’t 😭
Do u want to experience Ponymo/Voldy's wrath 😆
Huh? Sorry, I have to go now. Wish I had time to tell you. If you see me posting after this, it's not me. It's my hacker.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0