Bollywood CC #80- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

It should. It’s so much better than the stinky garbage from marvel.


Guardians of the Galaxy >>>>>>

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Oh I think I missed the posts 😆

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/02/15/gendered-reactions-to-male-and-female-nudity/

Here's something that might be relevant. It's an old research and not a huge sample, but came to my mind

I am now reading research on nudity in advertisements 😆 Anyway, this is a more recent paper

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11199-020-01190-6

Concerning female model ads, the authors concluded that sexualized versus neutral ads lead to more favorable attitudes toward the ad by men, whereas women show less favorable attitudes toward sexualized versus neutral ads. In addition, the authors concluded that sexualized ads have no effects on purchase intentions compared to neutral ads. Regarding male model ads, Wirtz et al. (2018) reported an overall negative effect of male models’ sexualization on attitudes and purchase intentions regardless of participants’ gender.


Honestly, you might have given me an idea here 😆

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How are you handling everything? 😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

It should. It’s so much better than the stinky garbage from marvel.

I think it's starting to get annoyingly repetitive now. But then again, it makes sense given it's MCU satire 😆
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: P54MJJ6JQ5SYD5Y7


Guardians of the Galaxy >>>>>>


No.



James Gunn’s suicide squad was far better than that annoyance.

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I had a dream about high profile divorce last year. It didn’t come true YET 😭

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I think it's starting to get annoyingly repetitive now. But then again, it makes sense given it's MCU satire 😆

The thing is, The Boys at its worst > marvel’s “best”.


HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Suggest me something that doesn’t remind you the earth 😭

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PNIT4KV7GKQLIH76

I had a dream about high profile divorce last year. It didn’t come true YET 😭

You want it to be true?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3KTGKKOX567KQ5U4

Suggest me something that doesn’t remind you the earth 😭

Kehna kya chahte ho

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".