Bollywood CC #80- Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


Then I'm gonna watch it for sure ☺️😆

Good call 😆

Tumblr

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I mean it can't be any worse than living in the MCU 😆


MCU will just wipe you out but you have to suffer in the Boyz 😆

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


Since only two episodes are out no one can tell exactly whether it's good or bad.

There are already so many BW movies on chors churaing money 😆


I think it will be underperformer. People are talking about Stranger Things and The Umbrella Academy a lot 😆

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I heard fan's of male nudies are mostly gay men, not that females don't enjoy it, there are female fans too,, but that's what I heard... Things might've changed among Gen Z

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: L6KJF5VYRL7M6S7J


MCU will just wipe you out but you have to suffer in the Boyz 😆

But I think Vought at least gives you compensation against an NDA. MCU just doesn't acknowledge us peasants. Anyhow, I think if you don't live in the US, it's fine in all cinematic worlds 😆
HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

People on this forum rn 😭


https://twitter.com/gay_reactions/status/1221837317112905729?t=lmIxZIVknFY35WiDisasnw&s=19



Replace Beyonce with Alia Kapoor 😆

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

But I think Vought at least gives you compensation against an NDA. MCU just doesn't acknowledge us peasants. Anyhow, I think if you don't live in the US, it's fine in all cinematic worlds 😆


You are not safe anywhere in Star Wars or Star Trek universe. They will just destroy the entire planet 😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

@crispy - It's okay. Those planets are Goras only. 😆

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I heard fan's of male nudies are mostly gay men, not that females don't enjoy it, there are female fans too,, but that's what I heard... Things might've changed among Gen Z

What is this random conversation? 🤣
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

@crispy - It's okay. Those planets are Goras only. 😆

What is this random conversation? 🤣


😆


Oh sorry to butt in ( no pun intended)


But I thought I read a few posts a few pages back about a show with a lot of male nudity... I guess I should've quoted it... This CC is moving too fast

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


😆


Oh sorry to butt in ( no pun intended)


But I thought I read a few posts a few pages back about a show with a lot of male nudity... I guess I should've quoted it... This CC is moving too fast

Oh I think I missed the posts 😆

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/02/15/gendered-reactions-to-male-and-female-nudity/

Here's something that might be relevant. It's an old research and not a huge sample, but came to my mind

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".