Bollywood CC #80- Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


I confused him with someone else since I didn't know him well and I found all of them same but he did congratulate Aliaa 😆

Well you stopped me before I began my goose chase to wind the actor 😆

Do you watch To My Star 2?

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Well you stopped me before I began my goose chase to wind the actor 😆

Do you watch To My Star 2?


Nope, I did saw some videos on Twitter and the guy looked cute. He was teasing a kid.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


Nope, I did saw some videos on Twitter and the guy looked cute. He was teasing a kid.

Pretty show. Lot of angst. Bit more serious and higher production quality than the usual nonsense 😆

intolove

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Pretty show. Lot of angst. Bit more serious and higher production quality than the usual nonsense 😆

intolove


Yesss, this guy 🤩

Is it bl?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


Yesss, this guy 🤩

Is it bl?

Yeah. First season was short, feature film length. Second season is ongoing.


Image other guy

Edited by semantic.error - 4 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Yeah. First season was short, feature film length. Second season is ongoing.


Image other guy


Let me finish Heartstopper first 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


Let me finish Heartstopper first 😆

I should get to watching it outside gifs and reels eventually

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".