What in the random 🤣Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Kinn of Kinnporsche congratulated Aloo on IG 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
What in the random 🤣Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Kinn of Kinnporsche congratulated Aloo on IG 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
What in the random 🤣
He follows her both in IG and Twitter. Gangu was a massive hit in Thailand and he loveeed it 😆
It must have been massive for people to actively follow her on Instagram. Aloo in a Thai lakorn, when? 😲Originally posted by: BearNaNa
He follows her both in IG and Twitter. Gangu was a massive hit in Thailand and he loveeed it 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
It must have been massive for people to actively follow her on Instagram. Aloo in a Thai lakorn, when? 😲
You didn't see her reposting the videos of the thai girls recreating Gangu's look? Kinn even gave a review of the movie in his Twitter and Aloo retweeted it and he was soo happyyy 😆
I barely follow any celebrities on Instagram. And I don't use Twitter. I am gonna look this up now 😲Originally posted by: BearNaNa
You didn't see her reposting the videos of the thai girls recreating Gangu's look? Kinn even gave a review of the movie in his Twitter and Aloo retweeted it and he was soo happyyy 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I barely follow any celebrities on Instagram. And I don't use Twitter. I am gonna look this up now 😲
My bad, it was some other actor 😬
Yeh kya anti-climactic 🤣
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Yeh kya anti-climactic 🤣
I confused him with someone else since I didn't know him well and I found all of them same but he did congratulate Aliaa 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0