Originally posted by: iBleedPink
umm … but of course. 😆
I swear to god, Heisenberg, if I don’t see Iss tarha aashiqui today, you’re gonna have to sing it tomorrow and post it here. 😼
Let me upload these first ffs. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: iBleedPink
umm … but of course. 😆
I swear to god, Heisenberg, if I don’t see Iss tarha aashiqui today, you’re gonna have to sing it tomorrow and post it here. 😼
Let me upload these first ffs. 😆
Lmao, how come Munna is always lurking around here now, man made the right time to stalk this thread didn't he.
u can scurtinze mine anytime 😆Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Not Heisenberg here channeling his inner Anu Malik obsession giving expert verdict to people’s singing like nobody’s business
😆 hope she will not remember thatOriginally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Lmao, don't worry, maybe she'll post it on your birthday, as a birthday gift. 😉
nobody shud remember that 😆
Okay Heisenberg, sounds like you’re dropping your songs any moment now.
This is my waiting song meanwhile… 😆
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Lmao, how come Munna is always lurking around here now, man made the right time to stalk this thread didn't he.

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
u can scurtinze mine anytime 😆
what, is this a pickup line? 😆 Can’t wait for Chameli to read this. 🤣
i mean my songOriginally posted by: iBleedPink
what, is this a pickup line? 😆 Can’t wait for Chameli to read this. 🤣
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
i mean my song
Aw… I forget that some people literally mean what they say. 🤗
Why don’t you post the one from FF’s b’day thread cuz that was pretty good n did your voice justice…. Unlike the one you posted here that’s super sloppy and unclear.
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k