I second that I have reread all of her FFs… DeewaniBhabi😆☺️ is the funniestOriginally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I Need Another Shivi Story From This Author 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I second that I have reread all of her FFs… DeewaniBhabi😆☺️ is the funniestOriginally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I Need Another Shivi Story From This Author 😭
Me too, I agree with Ritu and Foxii. I have read all your stories and what a beautiful writer you are.
Please write new story on Shivi if you can
I second that I have reread all of her FFs… DeewaniBhabi😆☺️ is the funniest
I've read each one at least twice...now I want to go and read Chooriyaan again after today!!!
We need more stories 😭
Bohot Tangi hai 💔