Not a fan of twilight genre, so ok🤣 But I would love to watch a movie about Alice, Esme and Rosalie from the twilight series😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not a fan of twilight genre, so ok🤣 But I would love to watch a movie about Alice, Esme and Rosalie from the twilight series😍😍
@ bold - And you say you aren’t a fan of Twilight 😆 Yeh kya contradictory statements daalein hain?
I can still say this because I read all the books but couldn’t make myself watch the movie series 🤢
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Not a fan of twilight genre, so ok🤣 But I would love to watch a movie about Alice, Esme and Rosalie from the twilight series😍😍
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
@ bold - And you say you aren’t a fan of Twilight 😆 Yeh kya contradictory statements daalein hain?
I can still say this because I read all the books but couldn’t make myself watch the movie series 🤢
M nt... But I watched some fan made movies and they are fab😍😍😍🔥🔥
Fan made movies kya hai, bhai? 🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
M nt... But I watched some fan made movies and they are fab😍😍😍🔥🔥
He looks like that Pandey brother of Ananya.
Dono reface app le products lgte h
Palak and Vedang are two different 😲
Everytime I read this guy’s name, it triggers my OCD. I really want to change the G in his name to a T.
They were dating 3 years back but broken up now
Originally posted by: TorinoPasta
He looks like that Pandey brother of Ananya.
Ananya ka brother hai, toh Pandey hi hoga
https://youtu.be/PRUTWluKRW8?si=7fLctLhi0VZfA8O_
...
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DV0I4vPDA7h/?igsh=Nmwxc2o5bGN3cmJj
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX8i3a0qnOS/?igsh=eXdza2JhcWc2NHNp
20