Bollywood CC #79- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

RRSCSTJIQYHG7E2J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This show is toxic as fcuk but I love it anyway. But this song just hits different. Such beautiful words



https://youtu.be/57YYkk10fQQ

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree


Rudali gang ? Who are those ? 😆

Ur sig , Wat happen ? 😆


Exactly toh yaad nahi, I was never involved in those fights and gang wars. Jo log the wahi bata sakte hain.😆



This has been my siggie for several years. Universal fact.😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


Who's that? And what bug...


Fashion icon Urfi Javed 😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Meri baatein aajkal kisi ko acchhi nahi lag rahi.😒

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".