Who's that? And what bug...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Who's that? And what bug...
https://twitter.com/humour_bing/status/1539527100285480961?s=21&t=r_UfTbtYbekAf4BVTSdkLA
Mva collapses 🥳 Paralysis ugly face , pasta , penguin out , time out , not just residence , quit india 😆
I think Kamala is how South Indians spell it and Harris' mother was South Indian...
As far as I know no Kamala Khan exists ( I am talking about birth name, there could be somebody with married name like there is Parvati Khan) cz desi muslims and it goes without saying non-desi muslims. don't name their daughters Kamala or Kamla
Bold - Who is that?
Thank you apneko maaloom nahin tha (Hindi mein ek weird concept hai "schwa deletion" ka toh humlog a ko khaa jaate, warna qayde se Kamala hich hona maangta)
Kya, tumko yeh superstar ke baare mein nahin pata??😲😲😲
Kya chhava dikh relay
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha
Thank you apneko maaloom nahin tha (Hindi mein ek weird concept hai "schwa deletion" ka toh humlog a ko khaa jaate, warna qayde se Kamala hich hona maangta)
Kya, tumko yeh superstar ke baare mein nahin pata??😲😲😲
Kya chhava dikh relay
😆
How could I forget
Sad day for Bollywood .. no more paid tweets for them
To Suara ..etc..also no more paid tweets , sad day .
😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0