Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
but log gayab rhete he. 🤣
Jaise main bhi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
but log gayab rhete he. 🤣
Jaise main bhi😆
Chalo ab main ja rai kaam hai meko😆
Bye Have a nice day!!
at least tum aati to ho 🤣
bye yeshu. Good day. See ya tomo 🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Voi toh I thought this will be some third person.. i feel Aaru is just Jealous.. Since nowadays you're spending more time with Meghu.. maybe she is insecure🤣🤣
If I were insecure then i would have happily accepted the title raatri ki saathi n 😆
But I have proofs of who is who 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
They were discussing memes.. Did I miss something.. unlike you two having double meaning convos🤔
So naive , are you 🤣
Yes yes.... It was about memes 🤣
If I were insecure then i would have happily accepted the title raatri ki saathi n 😆
But I have proofs of who is who 🤣
Show me the proof!🤣
What did I miss😲 TELL ME!!
Even I’m confused on what I missed and I was there 🤣
pata chale to mujhe b bata dena 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k