Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
what did u think? 😲
Nothing 🤣 I wasn’t sure
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
what did u think? 😲
Nothing 🤣 I wasn’t sure
kya meghs u gave me panic attack for a min there k esa kya bol diya mene 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
kya meghs u gave me panic attack for a min there k esa kya bol diya mene 🤣
This is a sign my brain is shutting down for the night 🤣
then go sleep before u wreak havoc on my poor brain 🤣🤣 nightie night❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
then go sleep before u wreak havoc on my poor brain 🤣🤣 nightie night❤️🤗
Okay okay I’ll go 🤣 see you then 🤗❤️
.go to prev AT, and starts from page no 125 🤣
They were discussing memes.. Did I miss something.. unlike you two having double meaning convos🤔
hehe okay. Tata see ya in evening 😆
see there is only one ratri ki saathi. 🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
They were discussing memes.. Did I miss something.. unlike you two having double meaning convos🤔
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I was shocked too 🤣 and yep we concluded that there is zero faith it will go well 🤪
We know ITV so well!!🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
see there is only one ratri ki saathi. 🤣
Voi toh I thought this will be some third person.. i feel Aaru is just Jealous.. Since nowadays you're spending more time with Meghu.. maybe she is insecure🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k