Originally posted by: H6IJMMYRM5YCI4YU
Why am I answerable to you? You're not the CEO of this forum or the website. I like to be private so let me be.
A newbie wouldn’t know Mishh isn't the CEO 😭
A private you be like:

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: H6IJMMYRM5YCI4YU
Why am I answerable to you? You're not the CEO of this forum or the website. I like to be private so let me be.
A newbie wouldn’t know Mishh isn't the CEO 😭
A private you be like:

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Someone just posted this in another thread but I wanted to post this here for your viewing pleasure ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQxAcPbDt4&feature=emb_title


My profile is the place to be
💃
Sorry cooker, we are just messing around 😒
Originally posted by: 7BM2K5AVNJ7PEDG4
You said I was an angry MID and I had to reply back. Every action has a reaction
You’ve been hostile ever since I committed the “sin” of asking you a question on your own thread. Acting like one of the several hostile and angry MIDs. Toh hum kya samjhein aur.
Anyway, humein bhi aur aage nahi badhana baat ko. Aap bhi khush, hum bhi khush.
Main to thakk gayi bhaisaab.
9 years ka flashback is too much. I could not find my post on JDJ forum, but did see that I was a part of several ridiculous show forums. Currently I am judging myself for watching crap.
Let's just assume it was me🤣.
Originally posted by: 3UVIU7XKKUNO2TRL
You said I was an angry MID and I had to reply back. Every action has a reaction
Would you happen to know rasode me kaun tha?
Tum the, main thi, KAUN THA?
Oye zeal! If you’re lurking, Dheeraj dharo, tumhare Anmol Ratan tumhare intezaar mein yahin date rahenge.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0