Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
lol, jaar tu kitna sidha hai...... main nahi hoon woh, he is DAVID WARNER (My Fav cricketer from Aus).
Right, can't tell from the video lol, so I just assumed it was you. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
lol, jaar tu kitna sidha hai...... main nahi hoon woh, he is DAVID WARNER (My Fav cricketer from Aus).
Right, can't tell from the video lol, so I just assumed it was you. 😆

Saare forum mein Guddu.Pandit ki hi posts ho rakhi hai
Jiss purpose ke liye ruka tha forum mein
Active hua forum mein
woh na ho raha, ghantaa sab ho raha hai 😆
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Right, can't tell from the video lol, so I just assumed it was you. 😆
Jaar tune Mirzapur 2 kion nahi dekha....... Pehli fursat mein time nikaal ke dekh, 1 se bhi jayda better hai..... Headphone laga ke dekhiyo, BGM aur bhi mast lagega...... Tittar Bittar Song mein na tu bed se uthkar naachne lage toh naam badal diyo.... jamiye zehar bana diya hai 2nd season....
Do watch it if u like 1st season.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Jaar tune Mirzapur 2 kion nahi dekha....... Pehli fursat mein time nikaal ke dekh, 1 se bhi jayda better hai..... Headphone laga ke dekhiyo, BGM aur bhi mast lagega...... Tittar Bittar Song mein na tu bed se uthkar naachne lage toh naam badal diyo.... jamiye zehar bana diya hai 2nd season....
Do watch it if u like 1st season.
Yeh I enjoyed the first one, when the 2nd season released, I did start watching it, but fell asleep. 😆 then just forgot about it, but you're saying it's better than the first? kool, will give it another go.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Yeh I enjoyed the first one, when the 2nd season released, I did start watching it, but fell asleep. 😆 then just forgot about it, but you're saying it's better than the first? kool, will give it another go.

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Yeh I enjoyed the first one, when the 2nd season released, I did start watching it, but fell asleep. 😆 then just forgot about it, but you're saying it's better than the first? kool, will give it another go.
I didn't like it 😆 Kisi ne poocha nahi but Maine socha bata du! 😆
I couldn't even finished 1st season! It is bit out of my league I guess 😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I didn't like it 😆 Kisi ne poocha nahi but Maine socha bata du! 😆
😭 Really? Chalo koi na....... Which other series u like?
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I didn't like it 😆 Kisi ne poocha nahi but Maine socha bata du! 😆
You didn't like the 2nd season? or you didn't like the show at all? 😆
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
. .
Last Year when Diljit Dosanjh's film "Sardaar ji 3" trailer was launched, a controversy was erupted due to film's heroine Hania Aamir being a...
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2036065071013757272?s=20
249