Bollywood CC #79- Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: H6IJMMYRM5YCI4YU


Why am I answerable to you? You're not the CEO of this forum or the website. I like to be private so let me be.


A newbie wouldn’t know Mishh isn't the CEO 😭


A private you be like:


20220621_204444.jpg

Edited by crispsy - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Someone just posted this in another thread but I wanted to post this here for your viewing pleasure ❤️


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQxAcPbDt4&feature=emb_title

Image

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gopi Bahu GIF - Gopi Bahu Rashi - Discover & Share GIFs

2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Omg 😭


We will be mass blocked tonight 😭

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VBFFDZD5RWZHS3Y6


I am always camping on Maroon's profile 😭

My profile is the place to be
💃

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DEP5BDEVWHPNZGKZ


Omg 😭


We will be mass blocked tonight 😭


Sorry cooker, we are just messing around 😒

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 7BM2K5AVNJ7PEDG4


You said I was an angry MID and I had to reply back. Every action has a reaction

You’ve been hostile ever since I committed the “sin” of asking you a question on your own thread. Acting like one of the several hostile and angry MIDs. Toh hum kya samjhein aur.



Anyway, humein bhi aur aage nahi badhana baat ko. Aap bhi khush, hum bhi khush.


Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Main to thakk gayi bhaisaab.

9 years ka flashback is too much. I could not find my post on JDJ forum, but did see that I was a part of several ridiculous show forums. Currently I am judging myself for watching crap.


Let's just assume it was me🤣.

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3UVIU7XKKUNO2TRL


You said I was an angry MID and I had to reply back. Every action has a reaction

Would you happen to know rasode me kaun tha?

Tum the, main thi, KAUN THA?

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Oye zeal! If you’re lurking, Dheeraj dharo, tumhare Anmol Ratan tumhare intezaar mein yahin date rahenge.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".