Bollywood CC #79- Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

BW forum is infested with “deactivate virus” kya. everyone is deactivating their accounts.


I feel the strong urge of deactivate my account 😲


Please don't 😭

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

BW forum is infested with “deactivate virus” kya. everyone is deactivating their accounts.


I feel the strong urge of deactivate my account 😲


Don't.


Keh Diya Na Bas GIF - Keh Diya Na Bas Keh Diya - Discover & Share GIFs

2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Me once ya'all deactivate 😭


20220621_204444.jpg

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/qBg2nSa7W0s

Eat Mango pieces with fork, aam ras, gutli, whole mango, raw mango, or mango pieces with skin . which one is you?😆



I’m a Mango lover❤️. I can eat mangoes whole day. breakfast, lunch and dinner……🥭 hi 🥭

आमचूसना Mridul GIF - आमचूसना Mridul The Mridul GIFs

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Sab ek saath deactivate kar dete hain.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow. This one MID is really angry huh.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Sab ek saath deactivate kar dete hain.


Sounds exactly like what a cult leader would say

RRSCSTJIQYHG7E2J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

BW forum is infested with “deactivate virus” kya. everyone is deactivating their accounts.


I feel the strong urge of deactivate my account 😲

I don’t even know where one goes to deactivate their accounts.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Sounds exactly like what a cult leader would say

Image

2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

https://youtu.be/qBg2nSa7W0s

Eat Mango pieces with fork, aam ras, gutli, whole mango, raw mango, or mango pieces with skin . which one is you?😆



I’m a Mango lover❤️. I can eat mangoes whole day. breakfast, lunch and dinner……🥭 hi 🥭

आमचूसना Mridul GIF - आमचूसना Mridul The Mridul GIFs


Does it make you sleepy?


I like mango too but not that much 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".