Bollywood CC #79- Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Has it? I am confused no matter which thread I click into. They're all confusing 😕

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: F2J3L3K5IFSLHWCH


So he is bored? 😆 He should make a mid and join our conversation 😆

are you bored, wanna join our conversation (non BW) on BW forum?

or you are already joined the conversation using MID?


react with


angry - if you don’t like the above post

Shocked - for MID accusation

Love - if you love the post


or add silly emoji to reactions.

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Has it? I am confused no matter which thread I click into. They're all confusing 😕


same content with different titles😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

are you bored, wanna join our conversation (non BW) on BW forum?

or you are already joined the conversation using MID?


react with


angry - if you don’t like the above post

Shocked - for MID accusation

Love - if you love the post


or add silly emoji to reactions.


He will take it a step further and just give us all a warning level increase 😆

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


He will take it a step further and just give us all a warning level increase 😆


tabhi hum sudhrenge 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Has it? I am confused no matter which thread I click into. They're all confusing 😕

i feel like i have entered a different forum nowadays 😒
2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

are you bored, wanna join our conversation (non BW) on BW forum?

or you are already joined the conversation using MID?


react with


angry - if you don’t like the above post

Shocked - for MID accusation

Love - if you love the post


or add silly emoji to reactions.

Haha - from your MID 😭

2V4LC6WYLK5MHPTH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not semantic deactivating now 🥺

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VKFJ4USU4FGQS63V

Haha - from your MID 😭


you love this emoji 😭, aren’t you?😆

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BW forum is infested with “deactivate virus” kya. everyone is deactivating their accounts.


I feel the strong urge of deactivate my account 😲

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".