Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Forum has got so active
Has it? I am confused no matter which thread I click into. They're all confusing 😕
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Forum has got so active
Has it? I am confused no matter which thread I click into. They're all confusing 😕
Originally posted by: F2J3L3K5IFSLHWCH
So he is bored? 😆 He should make a mid and join our conversation 😆
are you bored, wanna join our conversation (non BW) on BW forum?
or you are already joined the conversation using MID?
react with
angry - if you don’t like the above post
Shocked - for MID accusation
Love - if you love the post
or add silly emoji to reactions.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Has it? I am confused no matter which thread I click into. They're all confusing 😕
same content with different titles😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
are you bored, wanna join our conversation (non BW) on BW forum?
or you are already joined the conversation using MID?
react with
angry - if you don’t like the above postShocked - for MID accusation
Love - if you love the post
or add silly emoji to reactions.
He will take it a step further and just give us all a warning level increase 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
He will take it a step further and just give us all a warning level increase 😆
tabhi hum sudhrenge 😆
i feel like i have entered a different forum nowadays 😒Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Has it? I am confused no matter which thread I click into. They're all confusing 😕
Originally posted by: hasini009
are you bored, wanna join our conversation (non BW) on BW forum?
or you are already joined the conversation using MID?
react with
angry - if you don’t like the above postShocked - for MID accusation
Love - if you love the post
or add silly emoji to reactions.
Haha - from your MID 😭
Not semantic deactivating now 🥺
you love this emoji 😭, aren’t you?😆
BW forum is infested with “deactivate virus” kya. everyone is deactivating their accounts.
I feel the strong urge of deactivate my account 😲
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0