Did you guys saw the news of Indian parents suing their son for not giving them a grandchild🤣
its damn funny
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did you guys saw the news of Indian parents suing their son for not giving them a grandchild🤣
its damn funny
Did you guys saw the news of Indian parents suing their son for not giving them a grandchild🤣
its damn funny
Yes 🤣🤣 the level of entitlement is insane 🤣
i saw that news 🤣🤣Did you guys saw the news of Indian parents suing their son for not giving them a grandchild🤣
its damn funny
Openly blackmailing chal rahe hai 🤣🤣
You only misunderstood me, now everything is dudh ka dudh ka and paani ka paani 🤣
I know you're hurt that's why talking nonsense now.. 😆 I know you ONLY want to be her raatri ki saathi..
Its okay it happens we'll hunt Meghu ourselves.. I'm with you!!!😆
Look.. Acting all innocent now when Aaru caught you red-handed CHEATING!!!!🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I know you're hurt that's why talking nonsense now.. 😆 I know you ONLY want to be her raatri ki saathi..
Its okay it happens we'll hunt Meghu ourselves.. I'm with you!!!😆
Why me 😭 maine kya kiya 😭
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Look.. Acting all innocent now when Aaru caught you red-handed CHEATING!!!!🤣
Show me the proof 🤣 I will not stand for random accusations
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
real with lot of processing. People have spent hours and days to Decode the morse code of transmitted messages from back then.
Okay!! I'll check it out!!😲
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
mene b nai padha and i think hum me se koi nai padha he. Still u neha and riya are on podium as of now so party to banti he 🤣🤣
Arre maine toh Madhubala dekha bhi nahi tha.. Mujhe lekin laga ki shayad vo uss show ke characters se related hai!!!🤣
Hi .. I am here now Finally!!!😳
Who all are still here..🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k